Saturday, December 15, 2012

Triune Blog Train - Joy To The World


Time for our Christmas edition of the Triune Blog Train!  Whoooo hooooooo!  Christmas is my favorite time of year. . . celebrating the birth of our Great Savior.  It is such an amazing gift. 

If you would like to participate by offering your great works, please contact me.  We are currently deciding our next theme for December!

The theme for Decemeber is Joy To The World. 

The color palette:


I, again, went slightly overboard this month.  I'm not sure how it happened. . . because I've been extremely busy.  But once I started, I couldn't stop!  Which is great for all of you! LOL
Merry Christmas! :)

Now, you can pick up this foil paper pack here on my blog:



And this lovely element pack on my facebook page:



I have had several people comment about not having a facebook account.  And I respect your decision, so if you do not have an account, but would like the items offered on facebook. . . Please email me and I will get you the link to download those pieces.  sairidesigns @ gmail [dot] com

I am the "train station" for this blog train.  If you get lost, come on back and you can continue where you left off.  I am very thankful and blessed to have such fantastic artists contributing to "my" blog train!  Thank you to all of you!
Now, here are your stops:

Sairi Designs <-- You are here

A-M Digital Designs
Touched By A Butterfly
Scrappin' Sisters
One Step Away International
GraceBlossoms4U
BlueCat
Cajun Diva Scraps
Karen Diamond Designs
Midnight Velvets
Callaluna Creations
Digital Scrapbooking Resource Center

And please leave a comment below - I love hearing from you!  Enjoy!


What does Triune mean?
triune
[tri·une] [trahy-yoon]
adjective
1. three in one; constituting a trinity in unity, as the Godhead.
(from dictionary.com)
2. Trinity, the Godhead in Christianity
(from wikipedia)





10 comments:

  1. Love the colors on the paper pack! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Christian blog train. Sometimes it can be difficult to find the reason for the season kits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you and the other designers very much, Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Triune Blog Train and this month is no exception. Thank you so much for your part. I can't wait to play with this whole kit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the foil papers !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful BT. Thanks to all the designers for sharing their creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these colors and so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete