Monday, July 2, 2012

An Adventure!

I am going to go on a little adventure.

There is a whole story that has lead me to this point.  I will post that another time.  Right now, I'm just putting my blog together.... and deciding where to draw the line.

I have another site Digital Scrapbooking Resource Center, which is part of why I'm starting this journey. Though, I'm not quite sure where it's heading yet.  My partner in crime, Callaluna, and I were both using that site.  Now, we are both venturing out with our own blogs.  I'm not sure what we are going to use the other site for.  I use the DSRC Facebook page WAY more than the blog.  And I think people follow it more than the blog.  I'm proud of Callaluna and her new blog!  I encourage you to check it out!

I am on two different teams right now - Digital Harmony Design Studio's Creative Team and B2N2 Scraps's Promo Team.  And I just participated in my first blog train!  Which was a lot of fun!
That has also pushed me to start this journey.

I'll write more after I get my blog designed! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment